E23 – record yourself to improve in your target language
learn languages with lyrics:
In this episode I talk about the application musixmatch
Never compare your language skills with other learners, instead, focus on your own language journey! Record yourself to improve your speaking skills.
if you want to help me out with my podcast, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I could use your voice for my fluent podcast! Thank you guys!
In episode 20, I interview Piotr from Poland and he gives us lots of valuable language related learning tips. He is very experienced in transcribing from videos or mp3 files. Transcribing can boost your target language to the next level.
In this episode you are going to learn about one of my vocab learning methods
1. Pick wisely a source from where you want to learn vocabulary
2. Download the mp3 file
3. Enjoy and listen to the audio material
4. While listening or at the second listen -> Put bookmarks at the position you want to learn the vocab / the phrase
5. Relisten the bookmarked sections
6. Be engaged and look up for the definitions etc. / speak the words out loud
7. Relisten / Relearn after a certain time has passed --> that allows you to retain the vocab forever. --> it will stick better
For the complete show notes head over to www.myfluentpodcast.com