Sep 28, 2022
This is the second part of the interview with Urmi.
For the first part, head over to 117A.
- What do you think will language learning look like in
10 years time? (3:57)
- Are you an Italiki teacher? (5:29)
- Why should we talk lessons with you?
- Can the students choose the topics?
- Being someone who already learned a lot of vocabulary but never
has spoken the language what would you recommend that I
should focus on? (8:23)
- Do you have a podcast recommendation for us to
- Favorite expression (14:56) Eat one elephant at a
Do you want to be part of My Fluent Podcast?Drop me an email:
Urmi's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZoiI0SGU0Xo9_lNjtLWtgg
YouTube: 5 Ways to Learn ITALIAN on a BUSY SCHEDULE: